Friday 12 July 2013

CAS. ology, Week # 52 Neon......................

Well Good afternoon Readers,
Long time no speak.......... sorry not been in touch, finished my third night shift yesterday, and it has been so so hot at work......... on a Thursday morning I go straight to the yard when I have finished work, to sort my boy out, and did not get back indoors till approx 10.00, and I was shattered....... went in the garden and sat on the sun lounger, and promptly fell asleep........ woke up with a start by Queen Smarty Pants jumping up on my lap......... bit dazed and confused wondering were I was........ and that was about it for me yesterday, just kept nodding of wherever I decided to sit........ should really have gone to bed for a couple of hours, but hey-ho, so what you all been up to in this glorious weather we are having at the mo......... mind you it has been so hot here in Cornwall, I personally have found it difficult to do anything........ but today it has been a bit cooler, so up the yard this morning, riding by 08.30 to avoid the heat, and back indoors by 11.30, which leaves me the afternoon............ so before I did ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! around the house, I decided to join in with the fun over on casology.  well that's it you you all know were my priorities are CRAFTING........ theme this week is Neon, and my design is below.......





Recipe for my Design,
5 by 5 Square White Base Card,
Brightly Coloured Design Sheet by K & Co,
Digi Stamp Sentiment by Annabelle Stamps 
Spellbinder Scalloped Edge Heart Die.

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful vibrant colors on the paper you used for your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of those bright colours! http://justmebethany.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, thank you for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.