Wednesday 10 July 2013

Artistic Inspirations Challenge # 49 Bling..........

Good Morning Readers,
Hope you are all well, the weather again this morning is glorious, looks like it is going to be another hot one, not that I shall see much of it as I will be off to bed in a mo, just finished my night shift....... one more to go then I will be of till Monday night yippee, so not much happening  at the Grannie Smiths Cottage at the mo, but before  I go to bed I just wanted to upload my Design for the artisticinspirationschallenges. as my regular readers will know, I am very lucky to be part of the wonderful DT, and I am sooooooo enjoying it........ so why not pop on over and check out the great challenge this week, the sponsors for this challenge is digistamps4 Joy....


Recipe for my Design
5 by 5 White Base Card covered with a design sheet from Jenny Ellory Parisian Dreams.
Oops Digi Stamp by Digi Stamps 4 Joy
Shaded using Spectrum Noir Pens
Spellbinder Fancy Round Die
Spellbinder Flower Die
Crystal Flower Gems
Blue Glitter Glue by Dove Craft used for the Bubbles



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and image, love the colors. Thank you for a great challenge week. Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.