Friday 21 June 2013

CAS-ual Friday CFC106 Over The Edge......../

Well Good Afternoon Readers
How you all doing......well I hope, well it's the start of another weekend, have you got any plans, me, not a lot going on at the mo, will ride on Saturday and Sunday morning....... and hopefully meet up with a couple of friends on Saturday afternoon, in between those time's I hope to get a bit of crafting done...... have any of you been to a Hobbycraft Store........ only found out that they have opened a new store in Truro, so will have to go and have a mooch at some time...... we are very limited with craft stores here in Cornwall, you have the Range, and Trago Mills, but not anything dedicated purely to crafts, so hopefully this will be the one...... well the weather today has been a bit better than we have had, started of a bit grey, but turned out quite sunny this afternoon, actually sat in the garden with a coffee, might sit out for a bit more after I have done my blog....... need to make the most of , as it is supposed to be rain again tomorrow, anyhoo, have joined in with the fun over on cas-ualfridays. and my creation is below..... well I'm off back in to the garden to catch a few more ray's lol, so will speak again tomorrow God willing......


Scanned my Card again with some black card behind it so you could see the overlapping notes better

Recipe for my Design,
5 by 5 White base card,
Piano Digi Stamp by Digi Darla,
Music notes stamp by Papermania, quite an old one actually,
I stamped the notes on to a white piece of card, then cut out, and placed it to the bottom of my card, overlapping the notes on the left hand side of card.


3 comments:

  1. This is so cool, love the monchrome look and that sentiment is awesome! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white is so graphic--very cool! I LOVE that you made this digitally, and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful design and very pretty card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.