Wednesday 8 May 2013

Wicked Wednesday Challenge # 83 Tarot Symbols.......

Good Afternoon All,
Well hope you are all ok, did you all enjoy the Bank Holiday Weekend....... weather was lovely here in Cornwall, but not at the moment, had a bit of rain last night, and then some more today, well have been away from blog land, the last couple of day's, work an all......... have a couple of day's off now, back in again Friday night, sooooo, went up the yard as per usual, had a very hard lesson on my Boy,  did not help the fact he had the devil in him this morning, Spring Grass, gets them all a little hyper..... so when we had finished the lesson the sweat was running down my back, and all I could taste when I licked my lips was salt,  and Ace was steaming , so was glad to get a coffee,  so once I had finished, returned home, and caught up with the housework, that has not been done for the last couple of day's, and then decided to join in with the challenge over on wickedwednesdayatc., which I found interesting, I also finally got to use a set of stamps that were given to me as a pressie ages ago, they were designed  by Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen, it must have been when he decided to get involved with crafting, and brought his own range of craft items out, and  I have never had a reason to use them, as they are quite Gothic, also I thought the sun stamp was quite grumpy...... but I think he fitted in with the theme quite well.....
 and the finished ATC is below,

Recipe for my ATC Card,
2.5 by 3.5 White Base Card 320 gsm,
Stamps are by Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen,
Tim Holtz Black Soot Ink Pad,
Lettering Computer Generated,
Sun Shaded using a Spectrum Noir Orange Ink Pen # OR1




6 comments:

  1. LOL, I have to agree that the sun is a tad bit grumpy! A fun ATC...thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great ATC for our Tarot Challenge! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I really like how your ATC turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC. I love joining in challenges because then it does open up for new things - like finally using a set of stamps. :D So glad that you joined us at Wicked Wednesday. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.