Friday 10 May 2013

Simply Less is More Challenge Week # 118 Colour.......

Well what did I say...... that my previous Blogg would not be the last today, I did not even get as far as the kitchen to make a coffee........ when I hopped over to the challenge on simplylessismoore., and I just had to join in...... as I am on a night shift tonight, and there is not much time left before the link is closed...... as all of the challenges over on Less is More, I found this one great, as it made you think about colour combos, I would not normally put Yellow and Violet together, so it made you think outside of the box....... 
I  expect I will speak again soon.....

simplylessismoore.bweek-118-colour.


Recipe for this Card is,

Yellow Card  Stock 320 gsm used for  Base Card size C5  Landscape
Violet Purple Card Stock 260 gsm,
White Card Stock used for sentiment
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder,
Butterfly cut in Yellow Card Stock size 4ins, cut using the E Craft Machine,
X Cut Fancy Frame,
Sentiment computer generated





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.