Tuesday 21 May 2013

Inspirational post at Fat-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 2 Flowers.........

Hi Readers it's me again,

As you are aware, I am a member of the design team over at  fattastictuesday., and this is my Inspirational Post, It is a fun challenge blog, and the only rules are..... your card or fat book measures 4 x 4, and you follow the sketch, if you are new to this like me, I found it a bit daunting, when I wanted to join in with the great challenge blogs, that are out there,  you look at the Design Team's creations, and think well I cannot join in as I do not have the stamps or Digi Stamps, that they are using, and some of us are not in the financial position, to go out and purchase the stamps that are being used, most challenge sites will actually say that you do not have to use the items that they are using, but if like me you do Not read things properly, it can still be a bit off putting, so I improvised, as long as you follow the theme of the challenge, it does not matter what stamps or Digi stamps you use, and I must admit, I went on to the Webb, and you will be surprised the amount of free Digi Stamps you can download. So don't be put of, join in with the fun of the challenge, but beware they are addictive...... 
for my post, I used up scraps, that I had in my stash, old off cuts of patterned paper, and card, and the outcome is below, so look forward to seeing you over on fattastictuesday.blogspot.



Recipe for my 4 x 4
Lacy Sunshine, Maddie and Clover Groovy Music Digi Stamp
Scrap White Card 320 gsm, that I covered with an off cut of a design sheet from the Bratz Collection.
Ribbon Strip is a Free Design Sheet with a Craft Magazine,
Flower found in my stash
Petal also found in my stash
Spellbinder Small Fancy Frame
Spellbinder Round Label
Sentiment Computer Generated
Image shaded in using Spectrum Noir Pens.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card hun as always. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.