Sunday 5 May 2013

Christmas Card Challenge # 23 Shaped Cards.........

Good Afternoon Readers,

Blimey, my second blog of the day...... what's wrong with me, I should be in the garden soaking up the sun...... been there did that, but just had to enter the challenge over on christmascardchallenges and may not get the chance over the next few day's, anyhoo, also took my camera in to the garden, this afternoon, and took a couple of pixs of the ever growing rabble
 ( Size that is not amount ) and below is my entry for the challenge, and also the rabble.....



Recipe for Card,
6 by 6 Cream Linen Base Card 320 gsm,
Chocolate Brown Satin Card Stock 320 gsm,
Metallic Gold Stamp it Up Ink Pad
Christmas Magic Winter Tales Stamp by Jane Nestorenko,
Spellbinder Round Scalloped Edged Die Size Med and Large,
Spellbinder Fancy Label Used for Sentiment,
Image shaded in using Water Colour Pencils.
Shaped Card Cut with an E Craft Machine, I cut the main card in the Cream Linen Card Stock, each of the four corners were cut out, and I filled them in with the Chocolate Satin Card Stock, 


Some Bluebells in my Garden

It's only a bit of grass..........

Scrap Time..........

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.