Thursday 9 May 2013

Artistic Inspiration Challenge # 40 Monotone........

Good Afternoon All,
Well it's a lousy day here in Cornwall, strong winds, rain, have I slept through Summer, and woke in Winter....... cause that's what it feels like, a few day's of sun and we are plummeted back in to this, oh well, so what you all been up to........ me I went down my daughter Teresa's last night, and had my hair streaked...... well that's what was supposed to have happen....... instead of that, my hair looks like it has been mostly coloured, with a few dark streaks, I look like a middle aged surfer...... instead of having the cap with the holes in, Teresa used foils........ which is supposed to give a more even look, it's certainly done that alright, still give it a few weeks and it will start to fade, hopefully...... not a bad morning, apart from the gusts of wind, managed to get the rabble on to the fields for a run, nearly got blown over a couple of time, and gave up trying to throw the ball, rode Ace again, and he still had the devil in him, what with the Spring grass and the wind, I think I was fighting a loosing battle...... but he did quieten down after a while, then I returned home, to find out I have an Honourable Mention over on  52cct.blogspot. so I would like to say thank you for choosing me in the top five, and then decided I would enter the challenge over on
artisticinspirationschallenges.# 40 Monotone , and the entry is below, 

Recipe for Card,
6.5 Black Shaped Card, cut using the E Craft Machine in a Black Linen effect card stock 320 gsm,
Debbie Moore Art Deco Stamp,
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink
1.5 White Flowers cut using the E Craft Machine
1ins Black Flower also cut using the E Craft Machine,
Black Funky Fibre 
Spellbinder Scalloped Oval Die,
Spellbinder Label Die
Sentiment Computer Generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.