Tuesday 16 April 2013

Landscape, Portrait, ARGHH........

Good Evening All,

A late blog today....no excuse, just got carried away with a few things, anyhoo, here now, well hope you are all well, and the weather is good, not to bad today here in Cornwall, cloudy with a bit of sun, at least dry....... well I have been playing with my new cutting machine again today....... will I ever get the hang of it I ask myself...... it seem so complicated compared to my Cricut...... landscape, portrait, A4, 12"by 12", tab settings, front load, tray load, that's even before you have decided what you want to cut ARGHH, so hubby who is much much more patient than me, is going to have a play around with it tonight, while I go and have a coffee and a haircut at my daughters, and when I return home, hubby will have all the answers for me......well today I purchased a craft magazine, Paper Craft Essentials, didn't really take much notice as I was in a hurry, and what with all the playing about this afternoon, forgot I had it, so imagine my delight when I did get it out of my bag, and found that it came with a free CD ROM of Debbie Moore's Glitter and Glitz Art Deco Rome, which came in handy as I needed to make a card for a friend, So I did using all of the elements from one of the design sheets........



1 comment:

  1. Wow Sue this is really pretty, I have never done one like this but will now. The pages are beautiful. I am also on the design team for Fat-Tastic Tuesday and decided to pop over and join your site, good for moral support. Hopw you will come join mine as well. www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.