Saturday 20 April 2013

It Failed...........

Good Morning Readers,

First things first I would like to welcome to my blog, Cazro, and Abbie Kay Hello and thank you for taking the time to join me, please pop back from time time, Well, my readers will already know that my truck went for it's yearly medical yesterday, and he failed it, yes Noah let me down ( Noah being the name of my truck) he has to have some welding done, which is being done this weekend, ready for me to pick up Sunday Night....... so not to drastic, which means I am house bound again today....... so tackled the upstairs this morning, sheets and duvets flying around the bedroom, hoover clanking up and down the stairs........ opened up all the windows, not to let fresh air in, but to let the smell of Bleach and Dettol out ,  as once again washed all the floors...... opened the front door to find a queue of people standing there with swimsuits and towels, with the chemical smell emulating from my opened windows they though it was a new indoor swimming pool......so politely explained No just me having a Spring Clean.....  went out in to the garden to catch my breath and escape having my eyes burned out of there sockets..... and the weather is glorious lovely and sunny and very warm, will sit out and eat my lunch today..... took out some Denti Sticks for the rabble, although I think they should be renamed as throat sticks, as the boy's do not chew them enough to be of any benefit to their teeth....... once The Environmental Health have given me the all clear to re-enter my house I will join in with a couple of challenges...... Hubby took a picture of me, when I got the news of my truck, so glad I was dressed  in my best PJs.......... Oopsie just noticed I missed the at, from my sentiment...

Materials Used,
5 by 7 White Base Card,
Covered in a Vintage Car Design Sheet,
Old Lady is a Free Digi Downlaod from Brighthub
Sentiment Computer Generated 
Image Shaded using Spectrum Noir Ink Pens.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.