Thursday 11 April 2013

DT Member......

Afternoon All,

Well weather much better today, still may rain...but at the mo ok, hope weather not to bad were you are....oops spoke to soon it has just tipped it down, had a good morning up at the yard, cups of coffee, chatting, that sort of thing, oh yes and I did ride......and also walked the rabble, so not all drinking and chatting, called in to see my Mum on the way home, had another coffee and a natter then returned home, anyhoo, am able to tell all at last, I am now a member of the DT over on Fat-Tastic Tuesday 4x4s, sooooo excited, will link up when we are official...... first time I have ever done anything like it, so a bit nervous, but I am sure the nerves will subside, am really looking forward to it, lots of things going on at the mo, well I had to make a bit of a quickie card yesterday, for a friend of mine, pic below,
Materials Used,
DL White Base Card 320gsm
Covered in a design sheet by Kameo Crafts
Sissix Scalloped edged tag and sentiment die, also covered in matching papers,
White Organza Ribbon.




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and we will be working together on Fat-Tastic Tues. I am excited too and can't wait I clicked on your card there and found you here. I just uploaded my cards and so glad I figured it out. Now to color the other one. LOL have great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.