Wednesday 10 April 2013

Does it Come in Three's.........

Good Afternoon All,

And a wet one it is in Cornwall today, when 's this heat wave coming......... got me shorts and t shirts all laid out ready........ got a nice surprise when I got home from the stable's, checked my blog, and found out I had got an honourable mention for my Christmas Bauble over at
  52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown So thank you ladies for choosing me, well you know how things come in three's....... well today I broke my cup up at the yard, and then the little zip tag you have to pull up a zip came of my riding boots, so I am waiting in trepidation to see what the third is....... hopefully nothing to drastic, well I am going to love and leave you, and confine myself to a space where I cannot cause any breakages...... only place I can think of is bed......












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.