Friday 19 April 2013

Confined to Barracks........

Morning All,

Well the weather at the mo is sunny, but then it has only just gone 08.30, so anything can happen....... well I am confined to home today, my truck has gone for his yearly medical, and I await with bated breath, on the outcome...... so, apart from taking the rabble over to the fields at lunchtime, I will be scurrying around in my craft room, may even have a go at my new cutting machine......... hubby went up to the stables this morning to sort my boy out, hope he behaves for his daddy hmmm, wont hold my breath on that one...... anyhow, I have already had a bit of a play this morning, before I tackle the washing, and had another go at Art Journaling, Kathy K, commented on yesterday's attempt, thank you Kathy, and said that you add what you want for Art Journaling, only I was not sure if there were any hard and fast rules on it, like some designs..... so had another attempt, not sure about this one.... made with the same principle as yesterday,s, only the stamp I used for this one is from Rubber Stampede called Nature's Pear......
Of to load the machine, and grab a coffee....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.