Sunday 28 April 2013

Christmas Card Challenge Sketch # 22 ....................SCCC22

Good Afternoon Readers,
Yes this is a second blog for me today.........
just went over to the christmascardchallenges.blogspot  blog, and they had this great sketch challenge that I just had too...... enter, but this is the last one for today....... as it is nearly dinner time...... and I am a bit peckish. I wanted  to create a Contemporary style so I only used White and Silver, the outcome is below......

Recipe for this Card is,
5 by 7 Scalloped White Base Card 320 gsm,
White Card Stock 260 gsm
Siver Mirri Board,
Square Blocks measure 2ins by 2ins
Papermania welcome home for Christmas Bauble Stamp
Silver Ink It Up Pigment Ink
Anita's Silver Peel Offs
Christmas Flower cut using the E Craft Machine,
Silver Leaf Brad
Papermania die cut Sentiment in White and Silver.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.