Sunday 3 March 2013

Time for Me.......

Good Evening All,

Hope you are all well, I have had a busy day today........ went up the stables as per usual, on return to home took my truck into the car wash, it now looks silver again and not a mud colour, when I got in hubby was in the attic, mending a small hole in the roof, so I decided to lay some new carpet tiles we had purchased a while ago, for the bathroom, did not go to well at first...... but after a while got the hang, now they are down and looking good, after that I decided to go and clean the inside of my truck out, as that was beginning to resemble the inside of a green wheelie bin, now the inside looks clean and tidy......even checked the oil and water, how good is that.......  after that I decided to do some of my course work, I have started to do a Certificate in paper crafting, if all goes well and I pass, I will progress on to the Diploma, I would like to try and design my own rubber stamps in the future....... after I completed a couple of recipe cards for the course, I actually found time to enter a challenge..... even though I have had a busy day I have enjoyed it, and as my Grandad used to say, you only live once and this is not a dress rehearsal, how true is that.........
back to work in the morning ( groan ).........





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.