Saturday 2 March 2013

Pass me a Brown Bag............

Good Afternoon All,

Well the weather not to bad, grey and overcast, but I do believe it's a tad warmer.......well I had so many plans for today, but as they say the best laid plans..... my lunchtime coffee with Sherry was cancelled, so I did not bother to go in to Camborne, and therefore didn't hit the charity shops, oh well,  anyhoo, did go up the stables this morning, rode my beloved Ace of Spades, put him out in the field, and on my return, was informed by Anne the owner, that on Monday they were going out over night, at the moment they are in all night, and only go out in to the fields for a few hours during the day, now I know, that means less work for us, but I nearly started to hyperventilate (anyone got a brown bag) as I do love it in the evening when I am curled up on the sofa, knowing that Ace is also tucked up in his stable, oh well it has to be done after all they are a wild animal..... one remark I got from a fellow horse owner was, you need to toughen up, to which I replied, I'm only as strong as the coffee I drink and the hairspray that I use, well on my return home, I decided to do a bit of baking for hubby, as you now he is a vegan, and to get anything for him is a nightmare, unless you pay an arm and a leg for it, so I became a domestic goddess for a couple of hours, and made a dairy free flapjack, and a dairy free sponge.......

Just taken from the oven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.