Saturday 30 March 2013

Orphaned Calf........

Good Morning All,

Well it's a lovely day here in Cornwall at the mo.......sun shining, blue skies, well that's summer over and done with.........anyhoo what you all been up to.....yesterday for me started of great, good riding lesson, went down Mum's and she had brought me a Percy Pig Easter egg yum yum......then it all went down hill after that......you see...... I am going to open a shop on E-Bay......done it before, thought I would do it again, well what a palaver, had to open an account to be able to host my pics, in the template I purchased, which I must say is rather beautiful....... then I had to change passwords create new ones Arghhh....... spent most of the day in front of a screen, hubby came in from work..... and tried to sort it for me, and this morning I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel ..... so I am busy sorting craft items out to go up in to my shop, this morning I will enter a couple of challenges ( Hopefully)....... anyhoo went up the yard this morning, rode my Ace of Spades, which was lovely, he was relaxed and I was away with the fairies...... before I left I took a couple of pics, of Daisy I think that's what the kids at the yard have called her......she is an orphaned calf, unfortunately her mum died in child birth, and Richard has been hand rearing her........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.