Sunday 31 March 2013

Ooopsie.......

Good Morning All,

Happy Easter....... did you get your Easter Eggs, I got one Easter Egg from Mummy.... and two bars of choccie from hubby,  so that's me happy...... well apart from all the boobs I make in life in general, I made three this week already, firstly I forgot to put my clocks back last night, as I expect so did others...... then I thought it was the the official start of Spring.......but found out it is actually the start of British Summertime....... hmm not sure about that at the mo...... and I also read the challenge rules wrong over on 52 ( Christmas ) Card Throwdown, and made an ATC, only to find out that they were excluded as well...... so I ended up making a bauble instead...... I must learn to read things and not just skim through, so today I arrived up at the yard later than norm, to find Ace, standing at the gate waiting to come in, rather impatiently I might add...... I'm sure if he could have spoke to me, he would of asked me what b......y time do you call this......so today I am going to do a bit more to my E-bay shop, and maybe enter another challenge......and in between, stopping to of course munch on my choccie......... so Happy Easter all and whatever your plans for today are have fun....

This is the ATC, I made for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown  yesterday..........only to find out I could not use it.


1 comment:

  1. Made the same mistake on 52CCT and made a tag - oopsie!!

    Smashing ATC btw

    I hope that, by now you've realised that the clocks went FORWARD this morning too, and not backwards! No wonder Ace was impatient!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.