Tuesday 12 March 2013

Is It Really March !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Afternoon All,

How are you all..........I have been away from my desk for a few day's due to work commitments, so have not done any crafting, I am really suffering from with drawl symptoms, only one more day of work to do then of for four day's yippee, have a couple of household jobs to do on Sunday, but apart from that, well I will be in my craft room, also what's happened to our weather....... I thought we were in March........it's blimming freezing, no sooner had me thermals got packed away, and out they come again........oh well, good excuse to stay in and craft, not that we need an excuse for that do we girls and yes sorry guys.........


Wake me up when the warmer weather is here........









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.