Tuesday 26 March 2013

Hi All..........

Well, it's another bitter day here in Cornwall, did not stay long up at the stables this morning, Ace came in as snug as a bug, as he went out in Three Rugs, I now he is a horse, but I still like to think that he is not cold when he goes out overnight, so once Ace was happy in his stable munching, I took the rabble on to the fields for a run, well....... the wind it was freezing, and of course, I left my hat in the truck, so my ears were pretty dam cold when we returned, so finished up at the yard, and came home...... Hubby had put the washing out for me, (Bless him) so that was flapping away merrily on the line, then got a text from my mate at work to inform me, that it was Grace's birthday today, so I thought I had better make a card pretty dam sharpish, as Kath was coming round to collect it for me, so I used my Craft Artist,for the first time, and done the sweet little card below........

Materials Used

6 by 6 white base card 220 gsm,
Designed with Elements from the digi kit Fantasy Fairies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.