Friday 1 March 2013

Beginning of Spring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Good Afternoon All,

Well the 1st of March, can you believe we are in to the third month of the year already......... were has the time gone, they say time flies when you are having fun, but I don't think it's bothered one way or another, anyhoo it's been it bit on the parky side again today, so still wearing them thermals at the mo, had a busy day so far, delivered two of my Birthday pressies, one to go will do that tomorrow, hopefully meeting up with a couple of friends from work tomorrow for a coffee and a chat, which will be good, apart from that not much on, might hit the charity shops, see if I can pick up some bargains...... and may even get a bit of crafting done, so basically that is my Saturday sorted, so whatever you are all doing have fun.......


My friend said she saw this and thought and of me, wonder what she means......












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.