Saturday 30 March 2013

52 ( Christmas ) Card Throwdown Challenge Anything Goes........




Materials Used,
 Clear Christmas Bauble, convienantly found in my craft stash, I filled the bauble with white funky fibre Wool, in white, around the bauble I paced silver peel offs in Seasons Greetings, tiny Christmas Trees and Stars, which are hard to see in my picture, and around the top I tied a white and silver glitter ribbon.






                                                                                   Blog Buttons

5 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful! I love the shimmer on the fibre and the lovely silver ribbon! Super work. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous gift idea, Sue! LOVE the gorgeous winter white and all the silver shine! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOHH I'd love to have this on my Christmas tree, it's just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at 52 CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great ornament! I love to see people being creative! I'll have to try stuffing an ornament with funky fiber sometime. Thanks for playing at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.