Thursday 28 February 2013

Think it's Thursday............

Good Afternoon All,

Well it's a bit on the chilly side still here in Cornwall, had to de-ice my truck before I went up the yard this morning, well it's been a bit of a manic day today, the lesson I had on my horse this morning, did not go so well.......maybe it was because I was tired, also I thought I only had two birthday pressies for friends and it turned out I need to get three, anyhoo all done and wrapped....... went down my Mum's for a coffee and a chat, and ended up buying the new Linda Ravenscroft CD Rom, Mum had brought it from Create and Craft but decided she didn't want it so moi ended up with it yipee, I love her fairies, she is a wonderful artist, Oh also brought myself a new book to read called The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, it's sound right up my street as it is a Fantasy, and as my mates say, most of the time I am away with the fairies........ today I kept thinking it was Friday, below is a card I made for my friend Julie for her Birthday using my new CD Rom.
 Materials Used, 
Silver Embossed Base Card 320gsm, Red Card Stock edged with a silver border peel off, Image from Linda Ravenscroft New Cd Rom, Fairy Gemstones.



1 comment:

  1. oh wow what a eyecatcher this is amazing!
    Wonderful!
    XOXO
    SanDee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.