Wednesday 20 February 2013

No Shading........

Good Afternoon All,

Hope you are well, the weather here in Cornwall has been lovely, sunny but windy, long may it continue........ hope the weather has been kind to you, well been away from my computer for the last couple of day's, work an all, but have the next couple of day's of, so hope to get a bit of crafting done, think I am suffering from withdrawl symptoms......... hubbies car has gone in to have some work done, so having to drop him of at work and pick up later, which is a bit of a pain, but heyhoo, hubbie does enough for me, anyhow, as you all now I have just started stamping, and I am really enjoying it, just need to get my confidence up, so am cheating a bit by stamping on to a plain piece of card, and then die cutting it with a Spellbinder die, not quite got the confidence to stamp straight on to the base card, but hopefully with a bit of practice I can stop cheating, also not got the hang of shading........ so they look like a child has coloured them in, so again with practice I might be able to achieve some sort of definition  to my stamped projects, below are some images I have stamped and shaded.
Materials used White Card Stock, 260gsm, Sole Creation Shoe Stamps by Expressions,Toread Aurora stamp by Crafter's Companion,all images shaded in using Spectrum Noir Ink Pens.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.