Saturday 26 January 2013

The Tea Shop........

Good Afternoon All,
Well the weather has been quite nice this morning here in Cornwall, much like a spring day, so what you all up too........ me I have not been long back from the yard, but this afternoon I will be entering some more card challenges, so I will be busy crafting, will have to get my thinking cap on........ had a busy week on Amazon, glad to say, so I will have to wrap up a few packages before I do anything else, also one of my friends has opened up a little tea shop, and she bakes the most wonderful cakes, and I might possibly be selling some of my cards and also my Mum's in there, so that will be cool, ......,. so all being well it looks like I have busy time ahead of me........took these pictures up at the yard this morning, I thought the sky was amazing..........will speak again tomorrow God willing.....and before I go I would like to congratulate all the winners of the card challenges, there were some beautiful entries.....










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.