Tuesday 22 January 2013

All Gone.......

Afternoon Folks,

Well the Snow that arrived yesterday has departed....... not leaving a trace, it's as if it was not here at all, so sad that it is, not to see the pretty scenery, I am glad it has all gone myself, only caused problems when it was here...... so hopefully will not get anymore, anyhow I hope you are well and keeping warm, I have just lit the fire, although the snow has gone it is still chilly to say the least, had to take Toby to the vet's last night, upset tummy, £68.00 later he seems to be on the mend...... and it didn't seem to stop him charging around the fields like a lunatic this morning, still better to be safe than sorry, well needed to make a nice bright card, for a friend who is feeling a bit down at the moment, and she loves anything shabby, so I came up with this, white base card 360 gsm, a lovely scroll design paper from K & Co, which I cut then offset and overlaped on to the base card, leaving some white card showing in two corners, onto the white card I placed some pale and bright lemon Perfectly Pretty Petals by Crafters Companion, to hide the joins, I used some pretty lemon and silver lace ribbon, cut a bright lemon tag and placed a pale lemon flower peel off on to the tag, sentiment I printed from my computer, and edged it in a silver peel off, just hope she likes it......
Hugs
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.