Wednesday 26 December 2012

Boxing Day Blues...........

Good Morning All,

Well back to work today, and I am feeling sad, not because I have to go to work, but because Christmas Day has been and gone again, in a blink of an eye, all that preparation and planning, and it's over, I now I was getting stressed at some point before hand, but it all fell in to place in the end, yesterday was a lovely day spent with hubby and rabble, it was my first Christmas I had of from work in three years, maybe that is why I am sad it is over, as for a lot of people who work in the care sector, we can not take for granted we will have Christmas of every year unlike other jobs, but hey ho it is my choice, so today I will be catching up with the guys at work, and the residents, and hopefully carry on the festivities, as it is Boxing Day and not quite over yet.........

Best Wishes
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.