Saturday 24 November 2012

Found Some......

Morning All,
Well it's a grey old day here in Cornwall, rain and wind, so I think we had better batten down the hatches..... me I will be at work, working in tropical heat, well that's what it feels like, even though the weather is grotty, it is not that cold not really, but as you can imagine because I work with the elderly and infirm the temperature is quite high, so we all feel like we are melting on some occasions, anyhow, I know I have not been in touch for a couple of day's work an all....... but if you have been reading my blog, you will have noticed that I have said I have no motivation of late..... well on Wednesday, my daughter Teresa asked if I would go to Materlan with her, so I obliged and guess what ...... I did some Christmas shopping real Christmas shopping, not like the other day, when my excuse for shopping was some Sepia luggage tags witch hopefully I will let my imagination loose on...... my theme for wrapping the pressies this year is brown parcel paper tied with raffia and tartan ribbon, A touch of nostalgia,  still got to get the ribbon, will make a note to oneself to look on e-bay ..... so I came back laden with bags yippee, but still have got a few to get yet ....... hubby being the most awkward, still I have a couple of weeks yet,what's the panic.... also I am going to get down to making my cards, I know you are all thinking crikey girl you are leaving it a bit tight, but I think I work better under stress......although I do not think hubby has the same view, I think it might have something to do with me flapping around the house, shrieking like a banshee, so I am going to love and leave you know, might have a quick look on e-bay for some ribbon, before getting ready for work......

Best Wishes
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs


Materials Used
Base card is a white C5 with matching envelope 
Image is from a Re-Cycled Birthday Card
Flowers have been die-cut using the X Cut flower die set, which can be used in most die-cutting machines.
Card stock in yellow,orange and blue 250gsm to co-ordinate with the colours in the image.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.