Monday 22 October 2012

Sorry for Shouting.......

Good Morning All,


First of all I would like to apologise, to everyone who has read my blog, a kind lady  has informed me that I have been shouting at you all.....when I have been writing my blog, I have been doing it all in capital letters, I am new to this, so it has come as quite a shock, so please I did not mean to offend anyone.......anyhow, I have had some trouble with the computer this weekend, well not the computer really me, I am hopeless, I have been trying no end to get a link up and running for the Autumn challenge with Crafty Card Makers, and yippee thanks to a kind lady called Lin at Crafty Card makers who has been very helpful and also very patient, we have had success, so I think I may have the hang of it, and also I will stop shouting....except at hubbie that is,  well I hope you are all well, I purchased my first Christmas present today, a fisher price toy for my grandson Jacob, it will be his first Christmas, not long know.....and has anyone seen the weather we are supposed to be getting....snow and ice, I do hope the weathermen have got it wrong, snow is lovely to look out at, but not so lovely when you have to go out in it especially driving......so hopefully they are wrong, like they have been on other occasions. Well what you all up to today....me I am going to get changed in to something comfortable, do a few chores and then hopefully some crafting....once again sorry for shouting at you. So hope you all have good day what ever you are doing, and I will speak to you all again soon.

Best Wishes 
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs


Materials Used

White base card, that has been printed on to with a design sheet from the Debbie Moore Shabby Chic CD
Main image is also from the Cd,
Spellbinder Frame Die Cuts have been used in the layering
Flower has been cut with the Cricut Home Decor cartridge.
Lemon Card Stock.
Clear tag is from a range made by Anita's



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.