Thursday 25 October 2012

Full Steam Ahead......

Good Evening All,

How has your day been going.....
I have had a good one, managed to get quite a few chores done today, including a card for the Tuesday Throwdown Halloween Challenge, not bad going for me, I tend to spend most of my time flitting from one thing to another, as my hubbie often says, if you were to just concentrate on one thing at a time, you would get things finished, easier said than done I say, but he does have a point I suppose, I am attending my first day at College tomorrow, so wish me luck...well actually wish my tutor's luck more like.....it's only for three hours, but I do get to pick up my student ID badge.....which allows me a student discount in some shops,
anyway the steamer....the one hubbie got for me, that would not look out of place on the star ship Enterprise, I think I have sussed it, all turned out well last night, I am happy to say, and on reading the instructions, I noticed it can do steamed puddings, so treacle steamed pudding sprung to mind hmmm, just what you need on a cold winters night. Well below you will find the card for today, my new Spellbinder Dies came so I had a little fun....so keep well all, and enjoy your evening, and I will speak to you soon......

Best Wishes
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs


Material Used
6 by 6 White Card Blank with matching envelope.
Base card has been covered with a paper from the Brenda Wilson Collection by K & Co
The spellbinder round die cuts have also been done by using papers from the Brenda Wilson Collection.
Mint Green Glitter Card from Create and Craft.
Mannequin and buttons have been cut with Spellbinder Shapeabilities Sewing Elements dies 
Ribbon Bow and Pink Gem are from my craft stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.