Monday 13 August 2012

THAT ANTI WRINKLE CREAM SAID......

Good Evening to you all,
Well have just finished work, we do twelve hour shifts at the care home I work in 7 till 7, quite a good day today, just the same old story short staffed as usual well never mind we coped. Anyway it was nice to get home to hubby and smarty pants, I have to tell you all we are getting a new baby soon he is a black lab puppy we are going to call him Chumleigh, it will be a pal to smarty pants as we lost our faithful Bilbo Baggins after 14 years not long ago, we miss him terribly he has left a huge hole in our lives, I was not sure I wanted to get another dog as it so heart breaking when the time comes for them to leave, but I really could not imagine not having a dog in my life, as they bring so much joy and also unlike us humans there love is unconditional. Anyway I do not wish to bore you anymore and to be truthful I need to have a coffee before getting stuff ready for work in the morning, so the card today is going to be one of my more funny creations so here goes.
The base card is a white C5 size, the image I have used is of a friends dog called smoochie bless her, I have used a spellbinder frame die cut in a lovely peach colour to co-ordinate  with the Image , I also die cut the photo with a smaller spellbinder frame and then layered them together, at the bottom of the card I have placed a tiny die cut flower in the same peach card as the frame.
I then came up with the funny caption and printed it straight on to the base card, and there you have it so simple and you could use any photo's for this design, and come up with a funny caption, I hope this card brings a smile to your face as it did to my friend's when they saw it, not sure smootchie saw the funny side so till tomorrow I bid you all goodnight.

                                                                         Best Wishes
                                                                               Suzy
                                                                                 of
                                                           DAZZLING ACE DESIGNS


http://dazzling-ace-designs.hostedbywebstore.co.uk/
PLEASE NOTE MY WEBSTORE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION 



                                                           DAZZLING ACE DESIGNS