Monday 20 August 2012

SORRY I'M LATE.........

Hello Everyone,
 Well I'm sorry I am late in posting my blog, but i have just finished two ten ten shifts at work poor reason but it's the only one I have got.
So I am here at my computer post haste, well I have just got in from taking my mum and my three dogs to Lighthouse Hill, it is a lovely place in Portreath it over looks the sea and is amazing, the weather was great, lovely and hot and their was hardly anybody up here, they were all on the beach. I have posted some pics on my blog of the view, Mum took a flask of coffee and a sarnie I took a bottle of orange and biscuit now tell me who was the sensible one there.....
Now that I have the two boys ( for those who have just joined us they are my two 9 week old lab pups) it's like packing for a holiday when we go out, water, bowls, biscuits, ball, teddies and not forgetting the dogs. Well once loaded we went to pick mum up and we got there we sat on the cliffs, I took Smarty Pants for a walk while mum baby sat the boys, they are not allowed out at the moment only in  our garden as they have one more injection to go , so they sat in the shade in there travel cage admiring the view or the seagulls not sure which. Anyway me and mum sat chatting about different things main topic crafting as my mum is a crafter as well, so exchanged ideas it was nice to have the time together. Then the boy's started to get restless so we decided to call it day so here I am talking to you, the card today is called IT'S NICE TO CATCH UP which I thought was apt for today. Here goes base card is a C5 white smooth cardstock , the image I have used is once again recycled from a previous card I had been sent.  you have all probably gathered I am a great fan of the spellbinders and X cut Die,s, so the base layer is a large spellbinder frame, I have used a black card to co-ordinate with the image, the image has been layered on to the frame I have used foam pads to add depth, the two black scrolls have been die cut in the same black card using an X Cut die. The flower has been die cut in a pink and red patterned card to co ordinate with the colour tones in the image, in the centre of the flower I have placed a small black flower and then placed a red brad, to finish off I have placed three red brads in the top right hand corner. And there you have it  hope you like it, speak to you all again soon ( Promise )

SUZY B
 of
 DAZZLING ACE DESIGNS




http://dazzling-ace-designs.hostedbywebstore.co.uk/

PLEASE NOTE MY WEBSTORE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION