Thursday 30 August 2012

EVIL SCONE AND CREAM 1- ME 0............

Hello All,

Is it only me or does anybody else start of the day with good intention's..............
Well if you have been following my blog, you will have heard me say I am on a diet....(Hmmm),well today I blew it yet again, I have told you all that at the stables were I keep my horse's they have just opened a little cafe called the log cabin, you can buy an array of wonderful things....from ice cream to hot chocolate muffin's, and of course the EVIL scones with clotted cream and jam, all through the day I do not even think of scones, until I walk past the Log Cabin.....It's like a giant magnet it draws me to the counter no matter how hard I try to escape It get's me and there is no escape and only let's you go when you reach the counter, and of course by then It's too late, you are in the dragon's den and the only way out is to buy something, so of course myself and Mary sucombe to the EVIL scones, once purchased you are free to go, so I suppose I had to buy the scone for future self preservation after all I have commitments and what would they do If I never got away.... how would they cope.... what would the pups and Smarty Pants do with me enslaved to the counter....so I did what anybody else would have done ( well those like me who have no will power) and caved in.....so it's back to the diet starts tomorrow, only thing is tomorrow never come's because when it does it's today.......OH NO .......

Best Wishes
SUZY B
of
DAZZLING ACE DESIGNS 


A BALANCED DIET IS A CAKE IN BOTH HANDS

THE CARD TODAY IS A VERY SIMPLE DESIGN, THE SIZE IS A C5 LANDSCAPE,
I HAVE USED A PIECE OF BLUE CARD 320GSM, THE FLOWERS HAVE BEEN DIE-CUT  WITH A SPELLBINDER DIE IN A PRETTY RED AND WHITE FLOWER DESIGNED PAPER , THE RED IN THE PAPER BRINGS OUT THE RED ROSE ON THE TOP OF THE CUPCAKE,  ALONG THE TOP OF THE CARD I HAVE USED A SILVER BORDER PEEL OFF, THE IMAGE WAS GIVEN TO ME BY A FRIEND, BUT YOU COULD USE ANY IMAGE, I HAVE LAYERED THE IMAGE ON TO A PIECE OF PALE BLUE CARD STOCK AND THEN PLACED THIS ON TO THE  BASE CARD, TO FINISH OFF I HAVE PLACED TINY RED BRADS IN THE CENTRE OF THE FLOWERS, THIS IS A REALLY SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE DESIGN, GREAT FOR A CHOCOHOLIC FRIEND.


http://dazzling-ace-designs.hostedbywebstore.co.uk/
PLEASE NOTE MY WEBSTORE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION