Saturday 11 August 2012

CHRISTMAS OH DEAR

Hello,
Well I don't know about you but where does the time go? I have just got back from the stables after bringing  in my babies Dazzle and Ace of Spades, It was lovely up the yard this morning quite and peaceful, there was a mist hanging above the fields it was haunting, I love that time in the morning just me and my horses's and of course not forgetting my border terrier Smarty Pants. I keep my horses at a livery yard at Constantine near Falmouth, and Saturday's are always busy so I like to get up there early to miss the rush!!!! after giving them a nice groom and a cuddle, me and Smarty went for a walk around the fields before coming home for a hearty breakfast well Smarty did I had some weetabix and a cup of coffee, I am now in front of my computer trying to finish of my blogg page, getting there I think!!!! It is also that time of year when crafters start thinking about Christmas, Oh dear we are a sad bunch, but we have to be organized in advance so today's Card is of course a Christmas One, as you have probably gathered I am a huge fan of die cutting machines, they can cut the most detailed of borders and are great for all types of styles. Today's card is so simple to make and I have even used a recycled image from a  card I was sent last year, it is amazing the things you are able to recycle in cardmaking The base card is a white 8ins by 8ins that has a scalloped edge, the main image is from the card I received last year,  the style is quite contemporary so I have based the design around that syle, I have cut the image in to a square and punched the corners, I have used a spellbinder die cut frame for the base layer in lovely blue mirra card,and then placed the main image on to it, in silver and blue mirra card I have die cut ( using spellbinder dies) two large flowers, in the centres of the flowers I have placed two large silver brads in the shape of snowflakes, the scrolls have been die cut using splellbinders, one in silver and one in blue that I have placed in the top and bottom corner's of the base card, to finish of I have punched some snowflakes in blue and silver mirra card. There you have it so simple but the finished design looks great. Hope you like it !!!!!!! I await your views, so till tomorrow then when I shall place another design I bid you all a fond farewell, have a great day everyone.

                                                                                      Luv Suzy
                                                                                          of
                                                                       DAZZLING ACE DESIGNS
                                                                                          -x-